|1.||Row Sham Bow|
The Row Sham Bow is the act of two people kicking each other in the balls until one of them is left crying on the ground, the person standing is the winner (usually the winner is the person that goes first)
Person 1: Hey *insert name* I'll Row Sham Bow you for the last piece of pizza, SHOTGUN GOING FIRST!
Person 2: you're on
.... Two seconds later person 2 is lying half dead on the floor clutching his groin crying...
After person 1 has finished the pizza he calls an ambulance
|2.||Row Sham Bow|
1) To totally flip out on somebody in a cool way. Sometimes accompanied by a Shilelah
OMG, Jon just ROW SHAM BOW'd that kid with his SHILELAH
1. A French general who was in command of 6,000 troops during the American Revolution, fought with General Washington at Yorktown.
2. A name used originally by people playing Ultimate (Ultimate Frisbee) for the game Rock Paper Scissors. Used to determine who would throw first. Also written Roshambo and Row-Sham-Bow.
2. A different game under the same name created by the TV show South Park where two people would kick each other in the crotch until one of them would fall over or give-up, used to determine the winner of an argument.
1. Comte de Rochambeau only fought in a few battles because he mostly remained at port to defend the French Fleet.
3. We won the rochambeau, so we throw the frisbee first.
4. You collapsed first, you have to pay the bill!
1. A very common name for the game Rock-Paper-Scissors (see Rochambeau). Also written Row-Sham-Bo.
2. A game created by the TV series South Park where two people hit each other in the crotch until one either falls down in pain or simply gives up.
1. Hey, I'll roshambo ya for the last piece of pizza!
2. Ha! You fell down, I get it!
|5.||rochambeaux for slaps|
A game played primarily by bored teenagers at each other's houses. The contestants sit on the floor indian-style facing each other at a very close distance. They then play a game of rochambeaux (alternately spelled rochambeau), otherwise known as rock-paper-scissors. The winner of the game slaps the other contestant across the face. They then play rochambeaux again. The winner again slaps the loser. They continue in this cycle until one contestant gives up.
Tom: Why is your face all red?
Rick: Ah, i lost a game of rochambeaux for slaps a few hours ago.