1. A Kiwi/Australian slang that is used in place of the more commonly used term "fuck."
1. You're rooted! (You're fucked)
2. If ya wanna root just ask! (If ya wanna fuck just ask)
3. Roots Rocks! ( A slogan on a popular Canadian brand of clothing (Roots)
an ugly frumpy chick
She's a hottie, but her friend is a root.
Aussie slang for sexual intercourse.
Can be used in place of Fuck, Bang, Womp and Screw.
If something is “Rooted” it is broken, stuffed and useless.
“Rooted” can also apply to a persons lack of energy.
“Oh, Susie is a hot babe, I’d sure like to root her”
“The car won’t start, it’s rooted”
“I went for a run this morning, now I’m rooted”
its when you have admin Privileges on a remote pc.
hey dude, thaks for this fast root!
Australian slang for sexual intercourse.
1. Gonna hook up with some chicks and get a root.
2. Been to this fully sick club the other night, got a good root with a bunch of hot chicks mate! Fully sick!!!
The aetheist equivalent of prayer. Aetheists don't believe in prayer, so they root for things instead.
I'm rooting for your soul.
...to make known to other people what a complete tool
you really are
Nate Alexander really rooted himself out when he told us he liked watching The Tony Danza show.
A verb used when referring to how well an offroad vehicle (usually a pickup truck) gets through mud.
Man, that Bronco sure does root through that mudhole down by the Pollard bridge!