1. (noun.) Pronounced "Ree" - A greek word used to catch the attention of someone. Also used to call someone stupid, a fool, or just plain dumb.
2. (noun.) Also Pronounced "Ree" - A developing slang word in the city of San Francisco. Short for "retard" Similar to a " 'tard "
1. Paris Hilton left a message on my phone, saying "Re answer your phone!"
2. While driving back from the Russian River, Sam exclaimed, "Ya'll are pretty cute for a bunch of fucking REs!"
A rematch. A term used commonly in internet gaming indicating whether or not another game should be played.
Gotta go, sorry no re.
Part of speech: verb
Definition: go back to where you started!
Dave, in these unpredictable times, sometimes the most apparent cure for discouragement is "to go back to where you started." Huh? Just re!
Dude: What are you doing on the PS3
Dedu: Im playing Resident Evil.
a word to describe some one below rere status, they don't even deserve the second re.
You're a re. Stop that.
Indicates recycled or returned
Concerned re has passed.
Spanish word, used mostly in Argentina, that means "so" or "very". It's the contraction of "recontra"
- "Esto es re importante" or "Esto es recontra importante" : = "This is very important"
- "Es re aburrido esto" or "Esto es recontra aburrido" = "This is so boring"