2. Slang for jail.
3. Gumby's orange pony. Pokey is made out of clay and speaks in a low voice that makes him sound more like a donkey than a pony. Pokey is often jealous of Gumby's talents.
4. A cactus-themed enemy from the Super Mario video game series. Its first appearance was the non-canon Super Mario 2 (Super Mario USA in Japan), but made later appearances in other Mario games including Super Mario World and Paper Mario.
5. A main villain in Earthbound. Pokey is a fat, ego-centric boy who causes trouble for Ness and the others throughout the game. He also appears in Mother 3.
2. He got thrown in the pokey last night.
3. With his cowboy hat on, Gumby rode Pokey through the desert.
4. Don't jump on a Pokey! They're spiny!
5. Pokey REALLY means business now!