Reed: "That is like the DEFINITION of ninja Kris!"
Everyone is standing in a circle with their hands together in the middle when ninjas unite. On the count of three everyone jumps back into a ninja pose. Starting with anyone in the circle, one person makes one fluent movent to attack at another player. The other player can can make one fluent movement to avoid getting hit by the other player. If they get hit on the elbow or down, that arm is out. If not, then it is still in. Once you get both hands out, you are out of the game. When one person goes, the turns go around in the circle either clockwise or counterclockwise. This game is so addicting!
Person 2: Not this time! The first time player won! Yay Me!
Facts (not romantic beliefs) about Ninjas:
ninja are the best assassins. The Best.
ninja don't appear in photographs, especially those taken with iPhones and other digital capture devices. The making of the film "Ninja Assassin" would have been impossible using real ninjas.
ninja would win all the gold medals in Olympic acrobatic and gymnastic events, given their tremendous skill.
ninja is both plural and singular
ninja are not prone to anger or angry outbursts. Ninja cannot be heard.
ninja are calm, collected, and precise.
ninja are not to be confused with Chuck Norris (although he may have been a ninja in a past life)
2. (adj) colloquial use of the word ninja to describe a thing or action that is sneaky, covert, or requires trmendous acrobatic skill.
3. (n) alternative and pc replacement for the word "nigga". Denotes friendship or comraderie.
syns. chuck norris, nigga, sneaky, assassin
ants. samurai, steven segal, warrior, clumsy
2. When Casey did that double-backflip and kicked that guy in the head, That was so Ninja!
3. Steve is my true ninja.
John: No. No, your not. Your a basement dwelling otaku with no friends. GTFO.
2.Can also be used as a characteristic to describe a person or thing.
2. "That girl is so ninja for starting the use of the word ninja in many people's daily life.
3. Daybies think that's so endo when really it's not even ninja.