2. A term for serving a spirit straight, in a glass without any ice or mixers.
3. To be clean, orderly and tidy.
2. I like my whiskey neat.
3. James likes to keep a house very neat.
2. A gadget or other little device which is seen as cool
3. An agreement.
Variant: neat-o. Often used more flippantly or in place of the word "great" etc
2: Pete: I just got an aibo!
Chris: Woah, that is so neat!
3. Kia: So, I thought we could go to the movies tomorrow.
Helen: Neat, see you there.
Katy: So, I'm publishing my book later this month
Chris: Woah, neat-o! congrats!
1. Used when describing something in nature that is just too cool for school. Can also be used to emphasize the awesomeness of a grossly underpowered firearm, a tiny tree, animal, or a funny looking stick.
Origin: Nature Walk video series.