1. To make out with someone
2. A long hammer used to drive wedges and steaks.
3. The German word for mouth.
4. In Rugby, A maul is formed if the ball carrier is held up and one player from each side binds onto him and tries either to rip the ball away or push him forwards. Once a maul has formed other players may join in but, as in a ruck
, they must do so from their own side. If the maul stops moving forward, and the ball is not available to be played, then the referee awards a scrum to the side not in possession when the maul began. The tactic of the rolling maul occurs when mauls are set up, and the ball is passed backwards through the players hands to one at the rear, who rolls off the side to create a new maul. This tactic can be extremely effective in gaining ground and takes great skill and technique to both do properly and to try to prevent. It's a tactic most commonly used when the attacking side is inside their opponents' 22. It is illegal, on safety grounds, to pull down a maul, so that players fall to the ground. Referees are aware that many sides will try to stop a maul by deliberately collapsing it and will watch carefully for this illegal tactic.
On the other hand, a maul is not properly formed if the ball carrier binds on to a team-mate from the rear, and both of them then drive into one or more opponents. The player in front is either accidentally or deliberately offside and the referee...
When a bear charges your ass and rips your face off. Also known as an ass beating.
Holy shit, Tony Danza got mauled last weekend by a pair of grizzlies.
In rugby when at least one player from each team binds onto the player with the ball when he/she's standing. They each try and drive that person in the opposite direction. This usually results in a ruck or scrum-down.
That was a nasty maul, my shirt was pulled all different ways.
when two people are kissing so frantically they look like there eating each other. Now just used as a term in Ireland for kissing.
Girl: arn't you cute! lets dance!
boy: shut up and maul me!
When one is extremely beaten in a sport,game or even contest. The term comes from the facial expression that one puts after being "mauled". This said expression resembles a person attacked or "mauled" by an animal. Also see rape
David got mauled by my basketball skills and he started pouting
German slang term for the mouth. Means gob or chops, but actually refers to the mouth of a beast.
"Get over here bitch and get your maul round my lid
1. to treat something savagely or roughly.
2. to obsessively love something
1. The man was mauled by lions at the zoo - he is now in hospital with many injuries.
2. Jenny cuddles her cat a lot and squeezes him tightly to show how much she loves him - I'm not sure the cat likes to be mauled so much.