1. The fourth outermost planet of the Terran-Solar-System. Mars is nicknamed the "Red Planet"; It's red color is the result of great amount of iron oxide FeO2 (rust) in the planet's soil. Mars is a cold, dusty, dry place. Water exist only in frozen caps at the poles. Simple life may have once lived there when it was warmer and wetter. Mars has a very thin atmoshphere which does not protect it well from radiation or meteors. Mars is named after the Roman go of war (the Greek god was Ares)
2. Chocolate company that makes M&Ms.
3. The assumed location of a student who is "spacing out" or daydreaming in school.
1. An international manned mission to mars is expected between 2030 and 2050. The U.S. currently has two robotic rovers Spirit & Opportunity
exploring the surface, searching for clues to the planet's past.
2. Mars makes great candy that melts in your mouth and not in your hands.
3. Dialogue Example -
Teacher: Ted. Ted? Ted?!
Ted: *looks dazed* Huh?
Teacher: The class is on problem 23. Where were you? Mars?
A city in Alabama!
"And I should know! I'm from MARS!"
"No you're not!"
"Uh?...Mars, Alabama; I founded three colleges there. ^_^' "
French slang for Marseille, France
"Les rues sales du centre ville de Mars est mon turf" -IAM
Cool, confident and extremely cocky.
Extremely well-rounded who excels in several factors in life such as a nice body, intelligence, witty, humorous, likable, has a hot girl.
Has alot of experience in life.
I wanna be like Mar. He does have it set in life.
Added to the end of a sentence instead of "not". Basically makes the sentence prior to 'mar' mean the opposite.
Where we are going to have to move to if Earth keeps on going the way it is right now.
Person 1: Earth is so corrupt that we have to move to Venus!
Person 2: Venus is too hot, we'll have to move to Mars instead!