Madness, you say?
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!
Man 1: Madness, you say? THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!
Man 1 kicks Man 2 in the chest into an endless abyss
Man 2: WTF?
A series of flash cartoons involving mass chaotic killings by a hero who admits to enjoy doing it. Made by a flash artist known as Krinkles. www.madnesscombat.com
Madness is senseless violence, improbability drive, and Jesus... somewhere in Nevada
"I've been saving up my money for a very long time. I'm very glad I have enough for Madness' Christmas tour this December."
1) Used to describe something that is insanely good
2) Also can be used as a compliment
3) The word uttered before shouting "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" proceeded (if you've got the balls) by kicking someone in the chest, preferably into something
1) SomeGuy "What was it like scoring with Jessica Alba 3 times in one night?"
PureLegend "Absolute fucking madness!"
2) Bloke "These nachos are pure madness!"
3) DudeA "For no apparent reason we are having a conversation."
Dude1 "Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!"
*Boots DudeA into oncoming traffic*
A fud-rucking great series made by Krinkels
Madness Combat fucking pwns you
When a group of thugs/chavs/delinquents etc all meet up in a group and ambush/single someone out to harm or even kill them.
Oi mate, up for a Madness tonight?
Yeah, Sure! what time?
Used to name the brilliant "Madness combat" series of 4 animations, available at www.flashplayer.com, or flecko.net the word is used to describe how, "Mad" something is
"Madness interactive is pure madness!"