stay quite, remain idle doing no harm,
lock kore boshe thak.
a certainty, such as of an outcome
That round of poker was a lock.
In Los Angeles a word used for a crucial fade(fight) between two or more people.
I cant believe that bitch wanted to lock with me over a ugly ass nigga!
U keepin a very close eye on tings
"keepin someone on lock"
boy1:I saw ur chick da other day with anova man
Boy2: naa man couldnt of been her.I have her on lock
girl 1:Im goin out
girl 2:where u goin
girl 1:somewhere y?
girl 2:where eva u go ill find ya
girl 1: naa u wont
girl 2: yes i will i got i orn lock
1. The absolute certainty of a future (often material) acquisition.
2. To have specific knowledge.
3. (In combat parlance) To acquire a target to be fired upon.
1. "Man, I got a lock on some killer cryppie
2. "Yo, Bobby's got a lock on a kickin’
party 'round the corner; Let's roll
3. "I've got a six strobe. I think he's locked on us." –Goose in the motion picture "Top Gun" when an enemy fighter-jet’s missile targeting system zero
s in for a kill shot.
Something generally used to keep something safe from idiots who don't know how to pick it. Generally quite simple to pick. (See shim, lockpick)
You really think that lock will keep your bike safe?
current situation, being very busy
like j.lo's song all i have..."i got this thing on lock, so wit out me u'll b fine, rite....\