when a girl likes you and is allways talkin about you
that girl was jockin you last night
Inflected forms: Jocking, Jockin
1. (a) The act of obsessing over another with intense affection. (b) Attempting to woo with the hopes of romance. 2. (a) To copy the likeness of and/or follow intently. (b) To be sought after. 3. Talking about another with no care to anyone that hears it and with no intention of stopping.
To be someones jock (jockstrap).
"Curtis enjoyed watching Audrey play tennis at the park and payed no attention to the haters who knew; despite the thought he may be jockin."
"I saw him at the party, that girl was jockin you."
"Why do you always got to be jockin' my dance moves?"
Stealing someones style or personal affect. Like frontin, but less serious.
Did you see Kristin? She is totally jockin you!
when a guy wants to get with you badly
OH GIRL he is jockin you tonight!
n. when someone is trying to be like you
Stop jockin my style
when a girl wantz a guy and totally flirts
she is TOTALLY jockin u, cant u c it?!
1. to copy a person in style
or any other thing
2. when a person likes a person and is all sprung
and can't help talkin about that person
1. Look at that girl, she's totally jockin your skirt.
2. All the boys are jockin about that new girl.