1. To embaress or insult some one badly.
2. To murder.
3. Frozen water.
4. A crystalized drug I read about today in school.
1. Man, she ICED you, dawg!!!
2. He iced his girlfriend!!! Yeah, seriously dawg, he used a poisonous cookie!!!
3. I like to suck on ice, and sometimes, it even STICKS to my tounge!!!
4. I wonder what this so called 'ice' is like? I've never heard of it before. And I thought I was street-savy.
1)- Frozen water, used to cool drinks or for medical healing during athletic competition
2)- Expensive jewelry, usually in the form of diamonds that is worn in either necklace, ring, chain, or earrings
3)- To kill or murder someone
4)- Methamphetamines, illicit street drugs
1)- Let's ice that ankle so you're ready for the next game
2)- I keep my boo
flooded with ice
3)- Fool didn't pay, so he had to get iced
4)- Lemme buy some ice from you
word of the day: December 09, 2007
"I keep my girlfriend flooded with ice."
1.check out my ice
2.you need to get off that ice shit
crystalized methamphetamine, smokable
Look at that geeker, they've been cleaning for hours they must be iced out.
1)Diamonds, chains, earrings, watches etc.
2)If you ice
somebody that means you shot and killed them.
1)Yo watch iz iced
2)Ai Yo! Homeboy just got iced
3)Go get me some ice
fo my kool-aid!
to present someone with a Smirnoff Ice and require that he/she chug it while on one knee.
"you just got iced" or "you've been iced, bitch!"
1.Wrongly used term for highly pure crystallized methamphetamine. The correct name is crystal meth
2.Street name for the drug 4-methylaminorex
Damn dude, don't confuse ice and crystal meth!