|1.||Hard By You|
A comment directed to someone who has done something considered daring, badass, ballsy, risky, or awesome (see "savage").
The opposite is "soft by you", describing the opposite - action of someone who is not willing to take chances and take part in badass behavior.
People who consistently take part in "hard" or "soft" behavior can simply be described as such.
When referring to someone not involved in the conversation, one can substitute the "you" with the person's name or appropriate pronoun.
It should be noted that the phrase is often embellished with a well-placed "bro."
Popularized by soccer players throughout the United States, in states such as Florida, Virgina, and California. Recently, versions in Spanish have extended influence in Spain, Mexico, Argentina, and the Dominican Republic.
- "Hard by you to not study at all for the final and still get an A."
- "Hard by me to fuck Stephanie when her boyfriend is away?"
- "Yeah, and soft by you to watch gay porn."
- "Soft by Mauricio to not throw a party while his parents are away."
- "Did you hear about Alex? He's dating like four girls at once!"
- "Yeah bro, he's so hard."
- "I just pulled 75 mph in a 40!"
- "Hard by you, bro!"
Someone who acts hard on the internets
Spark is a perfect example of this, on irc and xbl, he is very e-hard by pwning noobs (and arrogant americans)
|3.||hard by you|
phrase used to describe a ballsy action
frederick: hey john I just finished egging mrs. smith's car.
john: hard by you Freddy.
A nipple erection of the female body in while the nipple muscle gets hard due to being simulated by incredibily cold weather or sex.
While Sami was unconscious, Sami's dog gave Sami a hard nipple. Sami, thinking it's the girl of his dreams, enjoyed it.
A Way of reminding somebody that they are stupid by reinforcing pain as a method of making it permanent
A coofy hard is when somebody says something idiotic such as
"two+two=twelve right" following a comment of such nature a slap on the top of the head would occur and the person who is distributing it would say "Coofy Hard"
The more sever the stupidity the harder the coofy hard will get
Other people can get into the proceeding coofy hard by saying "Coofy Hard" right after
The more people that say it the more Coofy hard one will receive
So think about what you say before you say it. Cause you just might get incredible amounts of coofy hard
"Two plus two equals twelve right?"
"Nope, Coofy hard"
"What's a dolphin, isn't that some type of bird"
*Slaps on top of head*
|6.||hard as fuck|
To be so insanely tough and merciless. Your average street tough might be hard. But Arnold Schwarzenegger as John Matrix in his 80's hit "Commando", and John Rambo played by Sylvester Stallone are examples of "Hard as Fuck"
Col. John Matrix kills 200 people with an enormous machine gun with his pecs bouncing with recoil. He is hard as fuck.
Hard man ('Ard man), more scientifically known as tracksuits retardus, is a general tough guy who roams around looking for trouble cos he is just so hard. The 5 rules of being an 'ard man are -more...
1) You MUST not have a school bag
2) You MUST ALWAYS spit
3) You MUST ALWAYS swear
4) You MUST have a fundamental inability to walk without rolling your arms in suspicious patterns to look 'ard
5) You MUST have a rock 'ard shaved head.
Extra bonuses to being an 'ard man can include -
- Wearing a baseball cap at 90 degrees (Fake burberry if possible)
- Having a compulsive disorder to hating people who express individuality
- End your sentences with "So I was like fuckin..." (Don't say anything else after the ...)
- Hating any form of black clothes
- Eating nails as part of a nutritious breakfast
- Listenin to DIZTRUXHUN, UPRISING, HELTA SKELTA or any of the like.
- Having a nickname such as "Gaz", "Baz", "Jubba", "Staples" etc, etc.
- Wearing cheap jewellry, such as large fake diamond earrings, more better known as pling
- Driving a nova
- Frequently dropping words into your sentences such as "Buzzin", "Banging", "Geeza", "Innit", "Sorted", "Raspin'" and "Waaaaaa"
- Address non 'ard men with terms such as "Dick 'e...