This has now become corrupted by greedy tyrants such as Stalin and mao, to be a symbol of corrupt, totalitarian "Communist" dictatorships.
2. (Noun) A tool with a long handle and a butt at one end and the other side two points used to jab nails into certain things. Often used in construction.
3. (verb) To bash something into another object or hit something intensely.
4. Hammered* (Verb) To get extremely drunk or wasted usually after a crazy party.
2. I used a hammer to nail the picture frame into the wall.
3. That dude kept pissing Frank off so i went over there and hammered him in the face with my fist of doom.
4. We got so hammered last night! Frank ended up on the floor and i think we wrote on him... Can't remember though...