A group of billions of stars.
We live in the Milky Way galaxy. There are billions of galaxies in the universe.
Massive grouping of stars and other celestial bodies. Many galaxys can have similar forms, such as a spiral.
The Milky Way is our galaxy, it contains appoximately, or more than 400 billion stars.
A swarm of stars held together by gravity, like our own Milky Way
. A typical galaxy may contain a hundred billion stars like our Sun
In the clear night sky, if you're lucky not to have much light pollution, you can still see the Milky Way, our galaxy.
A really cool place to go hitchhiking, provided that you have a guide.
I never leave my home planet to go hitchhiking in the galaxy without my trusty guide and a towel
A good throwing-star.
Simon: "This galaxy is a REALLY good throwing star!"
1. (noun) A pack of bitches aiming for ultimate popularity.
2. (adj) Describes an annoying person or a bitch/whore/slut, etc.
1. Azn kid: oooh galaxy's coming
Me: ew those fuckers.
2. Fuck my batchmates are such galaxies. >:C
1. A large globule of stars and other celestial bodies. Ours is a spiral galaxy; much like the spiraling tail at the furthermost point of a hurricane.
2. The bestest chocolate available for consumption!
3. A portly woman.
1. "Man I wish I could fit my whole collection of prada bags into this pint-size galaxy" said the supermodel.
2. It's creamy, but it's not spermazoa.
3."look at the size of that galaxy; I bet she shits stars!".