|1.||Half court shot|
When a man pulls out and without moving forward still gets his cum on a woman's face.
If I knew you would be so mad about the half court shot I was have just given you a cream-pie
|2.||Wade County? More like ____ County!|
Sarcastic phrase uttered by superior basket-ballers when showboating amateur tries to make an impossible shot and fails miserably.
Did you see ____ try and make that full court shot?
Wade County? More like ____ County!
A 'tepi ball' is scored by throwing a tennis ball from the baseline of a tennis court through a basketball hoop placed at the other baseline on a tennis court (ie.a full court shot). Hitting a 'tepi ball' means gives one credit towards sleeping with tepi 9the nickname for my dear wife)
GM just score another tepi ball - you fool!
An adjective that can be used to mean awesome, skillful, bold, daring, stylish, cool, and nearly anything else you want it to mean. It literally means full of moxie, but has taken on additional meanings through misuse of the word.
It usually describes a person or action that displays moxie.
- Did you see Jeff hit that half-court shot at the buzzer? That was moxious.
- He threw down a moxious insult on Billy, that left the whole class laughing.
- Sara tries to act moxious, but she's really just a poser.
|5.||beast mode activated|
1. being in a state of beastliness and or amazingness.
2. a sexual orientation
better than straight but farthest away from gay
Hitting a full court shot in basketball or fucking 10 girls at once in being in the state of beast mode activated
Bashizel means great or really good, it is a word to express amazement.It is usually acsented or spoken loader.
Say you were playing basketball and your friend just swished a full court shot, you would say "that was a bashizel shot!".
One time is an expression used whenever you want something important to happen. That thing that you want to happen will usually be a game tipping act- should the thing you want to happen not happen, the night/game/whatever will end up far different than it would have should that thing have happened. It is a verb that expresses the desire for an action to occur.
It is used in hockey: a slap shot that comes directly off of a pass
It has shown up in movies and music: in the Little Giants this dialogue occurs:
Danny O'Shea: And even if those Cowboys are better than you guys, even if they beat you 99 times out of 100, that still leaves...
Tad: One time.
Rudy Zolteck: One time.
Junior Floyd: Smiles Yeah... one time!
2-Pac uses one time in his song "All About You."
1. A baseball game between the Angels and Yankees is tied 3-3 in extra innings. You want the Yankees to win. The Yankees are at bat and the bases are loaded. A-Rod steps up the the plate, when the pitch is delivered you scream "ONE TIME," because it will only take one hit for the game to be won by the Yankees. Should that hit not occur, the game will end up differently.
2. At a party, your friend is hitting on a girl he has long had a crush on. If he kisses this girl, and she accepts his kiss, he will end up hooking up with her- an obviously desirable outcome. He moves in, from across the room you scream "ONE TIME," she kisses back. They leave the party and go to his apartment.
3. A beirut game is tied with each team having 1 cup left each. You shoot the ping pong and scream "ONE TIME" as the ball flies through the air, because it will only take one cup to win.