1) Involving thievery, cheating and/ or scheming
2) Characterized by, constituting of, or gained by fraud
3) To act in a trifling
manner; fake, or otherwise trickin'.
1) "Listen how fraudulent this is; someone stole my copy of The Big Lebowski
and and didn't take the case... Like, why don't you just fart in my mouth while you're at it"
3) They say it aint trickin'
if you got it, dats fraudulent.
Willfully presented in an untruthful or false manner. Fake
Ebay is full of fraudulent products being "sold" by fraudulent con
fraudu-lent is the time of year that is the inverse of the standard lent. instead of giving up a bad habit or addiction, one should take up a vice for the duration of the lenten season. the new activity should be something one never engages in during the rest of the year.
vices should also not be repeated in consecutive years.
jamey: I gave up smoking for lent. what did you give up?
eric: I actually took on raping and pillaging for fraudu-lent.
1. Being a lying whore. 2 Being a Friend Who ditches people. 3. Being a Straight up cunt. 4. Being a heart breaking, backstabbing girlfriend
Damn mom i loved this girl and gave her the world, but she decided she didn't want me. What a fraudulent bitch.