2. To be laughing so hard at something you can't breathe
3. To feel so embarrassed that you think you will die of embarrasment
4. The feeling you have when your so heartbroken or depressed. Your in so much pain, you indeed feel like you are dying.
2. When a bird pooped on Kristen's head, I was dying.
3. "When I accidently flashed the entire boys football team, I was dying."
4. When I had to let go of my first love I felt like I was dying on the inside - I was so depressed. The pain just wouldn't stop and the tears kept coming.
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine'
Romeo and Juliet- Act 3 scene 2
"it's to dying in another's arms and why i had to try it"- Konstantine- Something Corporate (not meaningless, meaningful, a reference to cheating)