1) meaning very stylish and elegant.
2) not crude or misgusting or dirty or depressing
2) a deeper, more meaningful word for 'cool'
That Bar and Gril was surprisingly classy.
2. high quality
3. elegant or stylish
Who needs those classy restaurants when you can get a good meal at Boston Market?
Ghettofied adjective from the late 70’s & 80’s that somehow became socially acceptable with predominately middle & upper class homogenized White Americans, especially during the last few years. The biggest mistake connected with the use of this term is that it should never be used to describe oneself. Those who use it to describe themselves never are.
Excuse me, I am a classy lady! Maybe I please have a paper bag & a straw!
There's more to understanding class than meets the eye. Classiness is divided into 3 categories, or degrees.
1. Classy to the 1st degree: used in a sarcastic way, generally meaning slutty, trashy, etc.
2. Classy to the 2nd degree: used in a sarcastic way as well, but in more of a humerous way, generally meaning cheap, ridiculous, gross, etc.
3. Classy to the 3rd degree: used in a serious way, generally meaning stylish, fancy, sophisticated, etc.
1. "Dude, look at that girl. She's having sex with ANOTHER guy! That's like the sixth one tonight!"
"She is so classy."
2. "My mom got me some new clothes from walmart."
"That is such a classy place to shop."
3. "Audrey Hepburn is classy."
fancy, respectable and lovely
Aumie is quite classy and lovely
of high class, rank, or grade; stylish; admirably smart; elegant.
For example, The sisters of Kappa Delta Chi are classy. It doesn't get any classier than a KDChi.
when someone has style and swagger that is on a higher level than the general public
wearing plaid or houndstooth patterns add to overall classiness (but not when worn together)
Dude1: yeah those gangsters look totally badass in their oversized sports jerseys, but theyre definitely not as classy as steve over there, hes got pounds of class
Dude2: yeah i know, like theyre badass, but they lack things such as houndstooth shoes that promote classiness
Dude1: word. we should go invest in some plaid shirts
Dude2: i concur