1. an organism that solely eats meat, or dead animal, or flesh of other organisms, etc., etc.
2. an organism with the brain power of an ant
3. a human IGNORANT of factory farms
Note: Most human carnivores/omnivores, especially those found on this website, are defensive about their eating habits, for, by eating meat, one supports and encourages the heinous cruelty in factory farms (see meetyourmeat.com)- an action that shouldn't be regarded as morally right. Some carnivores have good, viable reasons to be carnivorous, which should be respected by veg.ans. But most falter in that area. You can see this, because they are reduced to making fun of veg.ans with vacuous, fatuous attempts at an insult.
I can't believe those carnivores made fun of my veganism as a tenant of my religion; I don't go around bashing Christian, right-wing, ignorant fundamentalists' moral principles!
Carnivores have often defended their diet by referring to all of man and woman's history, in which meat was eaten. Unfortunately, they neglect the fact that slavery and mass genocide was endorsed by generations upon generations of people as well. Whoops!
A meat-eater. One who eats animal flesh.
To attempt to make a vegetarian
out of your cat or dog would be animal cruelty, since both animals are obligatory carnivores.
One who eats the flesh of animals
I believe I'll have a steak. I'm a carnivore.
1. An internet monitoring device that operates by catching bits and pieces of data sent from one internet user to another and then reassembling them for the FBI
The FBI's controversial Carnivore spy system, which has been renamed DCS1000
, is a specially configured Windows computer designed to sit on an Internet provider's network and monitor electronic communications. To retrieve the stored data, an agent stops by to pick up a removable hard drive with the information that the Carnivore system was configured to record.
2. An obsessive
individual that seeks total control
in a relationship by networking
your social circle and monitoring
3. An animal that gets food from killing and eating other animals. The social behavior of a carnivore indicates the potential for information transfer and social learning among the species.
1. Santa Claus does't need the Carnivore spy system, he already knows who's been naughty or nice!
2. She broke up with the carnivore because she was a free spirit that valued her privacy far more than she valued a relationship with him.
3. The lioness made a meal of the carnivore that stumbled on her pride.
One who truly cares for plant life by consuming the consumpters of the plants.
The carnivore sunk his teeth deep into the juicy steak. In doing this, he saved another patch of grass.
Aside a meateater, Carnivore is a New York thrash metal band leaded by Pete Steele from Type O Negative. Its the band that he was in before he formed Repulsion which turned into Type O Negative. They are a complete opposite of Type O, with fast songs, with the most hateful lyrics ever that are either political or a vision of a post-apocalyptic warrior. They released "Carnivore" album in 1985 and "Retaliation" in 1987.
Typical Carnivore lyrics:
"I eat the brains from my enemy heads
And I proudly wear their scalps!"
A being that does not require dietary supplement pills in its diet because animal products provide the bulk of the nutrition.
I'm glad I have a carnivore's instinct because I know I won't have to take twelve herbal supplement pills for each time I have a hamburger or a steak or a rack of ribs.
Female who takes control of your friends life and filters all incoming communication.
Where da hell has Tyrone been yo, I think da carnivore keeping his ass away. (Tyrones girlfriend/babies mama/wife is blocking all of our attempts to see how he is doing.)