2. an organism with the brain power of an ant
3. a human IGNORANT of factory farms
Note: Most human carnivores/omnivores, especially those found on this website, are defensive about their eating habits, for, by eating meat, one supports and encourages the heinous cruelty in factory farms (see meetyourmeat.com)- an action that shouldn't be regarded as morally right. Some carnivores have good, viable reasons to be carnivorous, which should be respected by veg.ans. But most falter in that area. You can see this, because they are reduced to making fun of veg.ans with vacuous, fatuous attempts at an insult.
Carnivores have often defended their diet by referring to all of man and woman's history, in which meat was eaten. Unfortunately, they neglect the fact that slavery and mass genocide was endorsed by generations upon generations of people as well. Whoops!
The FBI's controversial Carnivore spy system, which has been renamed DCS1000, is a specially configured Windows computer designed to sit on an Internet provider's network and monitor electronic communications. To retrieve the stored data, an agent stops by to pick up a removable hard drive with the information that the Carnivore system was configured to record.
2. An obsessive individual that seeks total control in a relationship by networking your social circle and monitoring your communications.
3. An animal that gets food from killing and eating other animals. The social behavior of a carnivore indicates the potential for information transfer and social learning among the species.
2. She broke up with the carnivore because she was a free spirit that valued her privacy far more than she valued a relationship with him.
3. The lioness made a meal of the carnivore that stumbled on her pride.
"I eat the brains from my enemy heads
And I proudly wear their scalps!"