1. (noun)World-wide, this is the most recognized word meaning "Shit."
More recently, it has been used as a deragatory word referring to those informants who tell your girlfriend things you've done or said that you never wanted her to know. When she gets this information, the shit starts to fly.
As a verb, it is used as the aforementioned act of informing the girlfriend that causes the shit to fly. It is also used as a verb referring to the shit flying.
Ellen is such a caca. She told my girlfriend Mary all about the time I lied and said I was working late so I could go out with the guys to the titty bar. She really cacaed my life for weeks. Damn caca.
a term meaning fecal matter used by hispanics to deter their kids from touching something
Juan, don't touch that candy
that fell on the floor, its caca
Duh! Its dook that comes out of you know where! (dung, dook, crap, poop, excrement, anal droppings, anal waste, etc.)
Babies can't help it when they make caca in their daipers!
spanish word for "a crap"
Ese gringo huele a caca
- That gringo smells like shit
a word that literally means shit.
Dude, I took a huge caca on that guys porch
The creepy brown stuff that comes out of your other mouth. But don't eat it or else you'll turn retarded
Hey, caca just came out of my butt.
1. A spanish word used to describe crap.
2. Also used by hispanics when a word does not come to mind.
This drawing looks like caca.
Dad, it's a boustiE... its a boostiCACA.
1. A hispanic term meaning shit.
2. Used mainly by hispanic parents as a way to deter young children from touching things.
1. Damn that smells like ca-ca.
2. Ca-ca, don't touch that!