1. to turn on someone you trust, or to have someone do the same to you.
2. team-killing, i.e. in a FPS
. More specifically, this is the term used when one team-kills in Halo/Halo 2.
1. i had the worst betrayal the other day, when my best friend whom i thought i trusted stole my girlfriend.
2. Halo announcer: "Lost the lead! BETRAYAL!"
1. putting loyalty in someone, and them turning theirs on you.
2. friends stabbing you in the back.
3. the most hurtful thing anyone can do.
person 1: hey i like you
person 2: like you too.
person 1: see you later
person 3: who was that
person 2: some psycho weirdo
person1: now i feel betrayal
I just finished Marked
and I cant wait to start Betrayal
You were booted from the game for betraying a teammate.
I committed betrayal on my teammates on Halo 3.
When your boyfriend "the cop" Says he is going to write your best friend up for smoking weed.