1) A class that most people in the United States can't master because they are mentally lazy and weak and incapable of concentrating on anything for more than 2 seconds unless it will result in an orgasm.
2) The class kids in India, China, and Japan master by the age of 8 thanks to parents that respect education, work with the kids (because they can), and know the material themselves (because they don't sit around all night eating processed food and watching FOX News).
3) A class that American parents continually harass teachers about so the teacher will pass their little air sucking waste of tax dollars despite them being unprepared to move forward with their mathematical lives.
4) A mathematics course people call "dumb" because they can't pass it. also see oxymoron
Moron trying to do an algebra problem: It says x + 1 =
2 but I just don't understand why x is 1! I hate algebra!
I'm going to give up, stop thinking, and go play with
myself until I forget how dumb I am.
Indian/Chinese/Japanese parent: Did you finish your
Indian/Chinese/Japanese kid: Yes and I got them all
right because I read the book and didn't stop until my
answers matched the answers in the back of the book.
Indian/Chinese/Japanese parent: Well done! But prove
the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra now since
American math is made so easy for the fucktards, then
I will feed you!
Parent: He says he's trying hard and his tutor says he's knows the material.
Algebra Teacher: Your kid doesn't study and is manipulating you. If you keep fighting all his battles for him, you will do it the rest of your life while he lives in your basement downloading porn for a living.
Algebra is dumb!
1. an exotic form of torture. see also geometry.
2. the art of figuring what "y" equals when "x" equals 10 through confusing formulas such ast y=12x^2-563x+1/4
3. a method of making high school math teachers feel important.
1. I was a naughty boy, so i had to take algebra.
2. i wanted to figure what y was when y equaled 2 to the third, i think.
3. my math teacher has no talent in anything
An evil form of magic that only the best of sorcerers can master. Not only does it involve numbers, but letters (mostly x and y). They somehow rearrange themselves into supposedly simpler forms of themselves. I don't know how because I have not mastered the dark magic of algebra yet, nor do I intend to. Teachers try to teach you formulas to learn the magic, but half the time it would only take a true sorcerer to know what's going on.
Teacher: Today in algebra, we will be learning about simplifying fractions. Simplify the following problem:
10x/3x2 + 4/x-1 + 5/6x
Me: *Head explodes trying to comprehend the magic involved*
evil noun - An ancient Middle Eastern torture method used today by Al-Queida to torture captured US soldiers to death.
A standard torture session should proceed like this:
After hours of trying to figure out why the square root of six equals the product of 2178#$^#21#@*(3.3824, the terrorists unleash a barrage of "simple algebraic equations" to destroy their mind and then beat them with a bag filled with Algebra books. After that, they stab them with a spike dipped in variable poison and shoot them in the dick. It pretty much sucks balls.
P1 - "Dude my math teachers a terrorist."
P2 - "Whatever."
P1 - "No, seriousely, he made us do Algebra!"
P2 - "Holy shit man, call the National Guard!"
Algebra is a topic that was created thousands of years ago for the sole purpose of pissing high school students off.
I got an F in algebra, now I've gotta take it agian!
1. A class that makes complete sense to some people, while annoying the hell out of others.
2. An article of clothing worn by mermaids
1. Dude Louis just got a 100 on his algebra test without studying! And I studied for like 3 hours, but I only got a 46!
2. If you want to get to second base with a mermaid, you have to take her algebra off.
Algebra is the most usless class ever created
if you get lost while driving and you stop at a gas station for directions i promise you that youll never hear this
drive down the road until you see another road perpinducular take a left and there will be another road parrelell eventually it will come in at a 45 degree angle... solve for X
Something you need to know to make planes that fly. If you do not know this, you cannot make planes that fly.
Shit dawg, I missed out on algebra - This plane dere, she won't fly.