an unmarried dead-beat mom who leaves her kids with the dad so she can go take care of herself. Meanwhile she is tramping around and neglecting her children and has left them and their father for dead. Origin derived from the trait the female emporor penguin who abandons the father with the infant penguin for him to care for. That symilar to deadbeat mom, whore, abandoner, neglectful- woman, selfish, skanky, black widow, pigeon
That penguin took off and left me with the kids and now she has a new car and a new apartment with my money. She is a dirty bird!
A man who leaves everything behind because he wants to smoke pot in China and only God knows what else.
Who are you, Ricky Williams? Get the Hell back here!
If George Bush gets reelected, I'm going Ricky Williams on America.
1. To leave somebody or something behind for others to look after, especially somebody or something meant to be a personal responsibility.
2. To leave a place or vehicle, especially for reasons of safety and without intending to return soon.
3. To renounce or reject something previously done or used
4. To surrender control of something completely to somebody else.
5. To stop doing something before it is completed, usually because of difficulty or danger.
6. To abandon yourself: To give yourself over to a powerful emotion.
*Complete lack of inhibition or self-restraint.
1. Pets abandoned by their owners.
2. They had to abandon their vehicles in the snow.
3. The practice was abandoned long ago.
4. As troops closed in the town was abandoned to its fate.
5. Abandoning the rescue attempt.
6. He abandoned himself to his grief.
*French "abandoner" -> "under control".
Little girl panties that have been worn too close to a dusty, cobwebbed crotch for too long. If someone has Krusty Undies they should think about getting some big girl panties and changing them more often.
This term is also often used to describe an adoptophile, specifically a barren woman who chooses to adopt from countries rich in child trafficking or someone who acts in a demeaning way toward all adoptees except her own child.
"WOW! She sure put on her Krusty Undies when she told that adoptee to be grateful they weren't aborted or tossed in a dumpster."
one who "abandons plans" or otherwise cancels, rejects, or changes plans at the last minute, leaving others involved in the plans feeling lonely, bored, and rejected
Kyle: Did you ask John if he is going to the movies tonight?
Kara: Yes, but I know he won't go. He is an aplandoner.
|6.||Pulling a Mary|
At school when you have two sitting at a table and one of the two desk mates moves to got sit with one of his/her other friends and leaves you by yourself.
Joe: Yeah I'm going to go sit next to Abby
Rick: What you're just going to leave me here by myself
Sebastian: Oh man. Joe was just pulling a Mary. haha