Top Definition
The substance that has large amounts of tobacco and water in it. Generally happens when people leave cigs in an ashtray and it gets filled with water (usually rain.)

The tobacco literally steeps like it's tea.
1: Pass me that ashtray?

2: Yeah, but it rained. don't get tobacco tea on yourself.
by Flabbergasgestation December 19, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.