Function(s): verb; noun
1. Raffle: (verb) To determinedly handle one's business in order to ultimately complete the task at hand
2. Raffle (noun) A movement comprised mostly of professional rafflers and their cohorts. See also: Raffler
"one day my ho' ridez da subway, an' den shez gon' da raffle??"
raffle = rofl
Means that something is usually funny, or it could not be and in that case, you would say "raffles" to mock someone, usually a noob
. See: roofles
Guy1: Haha check out this picture...
Guy1: Dude, lyke check out diz picture it'z lyke teh sex0r.
Guy2: Raffles. Go home noob.
a lottery where prizes are guaranteed to be given out
The raffle at Club Palooza was the best!
A sexy black dog that will bark at any inanimate objects and rape anything that moves.
"Why is that dog barking at a bin?"
"Must be a Raffles"
Synonymous with ROFL
(similar pronounciations). However, it is more commonly used in the ayng
dialect. can be combined with suffixes of the ayng
dialects as well.
(normal) "What's that n00b
, I like totally owned
you? haha raffle!"
) "you see that noob
over there? i just raffl't him, that's why he's crying like a noob
) "lolollolool!11!1rofl rofl rafflecopterzz zomgzomg!!!1!2"
The area on a human male just above the genitals, usually habitat of pubic hair. Used when having sexual intercourse
"I like 'em big and thick, with a nice big fat ass, y'know what I'm saying? That way you get that padded effect - when your raffle bangs against 'em."
1. The cute variation of ''Raffi
2. The name of a city.
3. Said of somebody who's really funny.
1. Raffles is adorable. xD
2. Do they have shops in Raffles??
3. You're such a Raffles. x3