A female and/or clever forum troll. (WAIT, THERE'S NO WOMEN ON THE INTERNET. PIXIES ARE CONTRADICTIONS!)
Often quicker on her feet than the average internet troll
, a pixie is that clever nasty troll that manages to fool and manipulate even the smartest of forum goers.
Common trolling techniques include subtle flaws in a very offensive argument, using fallacies (see: fallacy
) that aren't well known to befuddle and anger a debating audience and trolling simply by appearance, with offensive names but genuine and valid posts.
One particularly effective Pixie technique is to enter a few forums, make blatantly troll like posts to establish a reputation and then start making valid, well thought out, intelligent posts for a little while. As people invariably label her posts as trolling, she can mock them for their absurd rejection of a perfectly valid point, smearing their reputation to the new forum goers (see: noob
The pixie then can proceed to make offensive or nasty comments, confusing the new forum goers who have learned to love or admire her and can't deal with their favorite poster shredding their self esteem.
A pixie is also skilled at changing tact within just a few posts. If she's being ignored or her methods are less effective with a different audience, she commonly has numerous other tricks up her sleeve and can immediately switch to them. Unlike most forum trolls, who tend to be one hit wonders and only have a single trolling skill (like porn spam
or a certain offensive subject like white power
), the pixie has a plethora of knowledge, talents and ways to piss you off in every known way.
Stop responding to that pixie, guys! She's trolling the fuck out of you and you don't even know it!
Our forum had gotten hit by trolls before but I never saw that pixie coming. She had us all fooled from the very beginning.
A beautiful, sexy, ebullient, graceful, captivating, petite woman with short hair.
Though she was the smallest of the group of women, her beauty and style made her the most noticeable. A true pixie.
opposite of a internet 'troll', which a person is a annoyingly 'moral'.
troll: that is a F***ed up baby you have
pixie: how can you be soo evil, you D***head.
troll: you mad
pixie: F*** you troll
A small, short, cute, petite, flat woman. Possibily childlike or has a girlish charm.
He always goes after the pixies
1. a mystical mischeivous fairy
-like creature most often perceived as having wings and being in the female form; usually pictured as thin, graceful and svelte
2. the singular form of a band: "the Pixies"
1. A small, magical humanoid creature, similar to a faerie (fairie or fairy); unlike faeries, they are usually not winged; in mythology and fairytales pixies use their magic to play tricks on or otherwise harass people, esp. by sabatoging machines or other technology
2. A short or young girl with puerile features prone to taunting flirtation or mischievous behavior
3. pixie cut: a short, 'boyish' women's haircut characterized by it staggered length (short bangs that lengthen to below the ears as the hairline approaches, shorter across the ears, and longer across the neck) and texturized style esp. by notching
1. Man 1: My printing press broke down overnight for the second time this week!
Man 2: It must be pixies!
"After dropping acid, I was accosted by a swarm of mischievous pixies!"
2. "Dude, your younger sister is quite the little pixie."
3. Grandfather: Are you trying to look like a little boy?
Granddaughter: No, grandpa, this is a very stylish pixie cut.
a really cute girl who likes to tease boys, he he.
whoa dude that girls a total pixie she gave me head last night but she stopped before i came.
Someone who portrays the characteristics of a fairy in such a way to be annoying.
Someone or something that can have positive characteristics but utilizes them in order to be annoying, can be expressed as anyone who is overly attentive , extremely chipper, or has short red hair like a fairy.
Did you see the way she was acting in french class?
Yeah... she reminded me of a pixie.
Silly Rabbit trix are for kids.
Wow that commerical is so pixish