There is a lot of disagreement on whether a neep is actually a turnip or a swede...but is used to describe both.
If you go to the BBC food website, you can find a recipe for Neeps & Tatties
2. Can also be used when you would like clarification of a term or phrase.
3. Can be an expression of excitement
4. Can be an expression of sadness
5. Can be used as a "filler"
6. Used to sing song lyrics when not entirely known
amongst numerous other potential uses.
2. "Do you understand" .. "neep :( "
3. "Ice Cream for everyone!" .. "NEEP!"
4. "No icecream for anyone" .. "neep :( "
5. "neep then I said neep neep like say neep whatever"
6. "I like big neeps and I cannot lie, you other neeps can't deny. When a neep walks in with that little neepy neep you get neeped!"