Love shyness is the inability for a heterosexual man to initiate a relationship with a woman, so they remain single and lonely for all their lives.
* -l long format, displaying Unix file types, permissions, number of hard links, owner, group, size, date, and filename
* -F appends a character revealing the nature of a file, for example, * for an executable, or / for a directory. Regular files have no suffix.
* -a lists all files in the given directory, including those whose names start with "." (which are hidden files in Unix). By default, these files are excluded from the list.
* -R recursively lists subdirectories. The command ls -R / would therefore list all files.
* -d shows information about a symbolic link or directory, rather than about the link's target or listing the contents of a directory.
* -t sort the list of files by modification time.
* -h print sizes in human readable format. (e.g., 1K, 234M, 2G, etc.)
$ ls -l
drwxr--r-- 1 fred editors 4096 drafts
-rw-r--r-- 1 fred editors 30405 edition-32
-r-xr-xr-x 1 fred fred 8460 edit
$ ls -F
The art of staring at some one without them being aware
or staring down an object in a pensive slightly aggressive manner.
The action consists of wide open eyes, closed mouth almost pursing your lips and an outstretched extended neck.
Originated in the N.S.W. country town of Lithgow by a couple of young hardcore punks.
"man i just Ls'd my nan"