1. To be drunk, e.g. "I was pure goosed last night boss".
2.To be hungover, e.g. "I drank a bottle of gone-off whiskey last night. Pure goosed today".
3. To be caught committing an inappropriate or illegal act. e.g. "I got goosed by the shades (police) for my flagrant lack of pants"
4. To have rang someone's (mobile) phone and hung up after the first 2 rings, so the number will show up and the recipient will call you back, or alternatively, just to be a bollocks. e.g. "Michael goosed my phone"
5.To have grabbed someone's arse (archaic).
6. To have suffered an unfortunate event or set of circumstances, or to express sympathy with such a happening. e.g. Tony: "I fucked up my 'Introduction to Aromatherapy' exam again. "
Oliver: "Oh, goosed".
7. To play a practical joke on someone, or take revenge for such an act, e.g. "I'm gonna goose him good for posting those bondage photos on the Internet"
Gril 1: That guy still hasn't called me
Girl 2: Did you have sex with him?
Girl 1: Yeah, he was hot
Girl 2: You totally got goosed
2. To be extremely drunk on the vodka brand "Grey Goose"
Me: "You goosed it, bud!"
2. You: "I drank so much last night that I don't remember anything"
Me: "You got really goosed on vodka and then passed out with that haggard ass chick.