Top Definition
It the term used for the remote of a television or satellite system. It is used to change the channel.

Often referred to as plain old remote. This term is of eastern Canadian provincial origin.
Hey boy pass me the Flimblitter!
#flimblighter #remote #channel #turn that #off
by AceBiggins April 26, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.