Verb - past tense
Verb - infinitive: "to cunt"
A handy word which describes more accurately sexual intercourse between a person with a cunt (the vulva, not the derogatory term for female) and someone else.
Steve: "How was Sara last night?"
Jake: "Bitch wouldn't take it in the backdoor so I was forced to cunt her all night instead."
Johnny: "Why is that slut walking so funny?"
Alex: "Some bros paid her forty bucks to get cunted by a donkey; the toughest part was finding a willing enough donkey. . ."
Alex: (Walks into a Physics lesson late) “Hi Miss, Sorry I am late…”
Teacher: (Cunts Alex) “And then he’s gone”.
"When Taxi Driver came out it got cunted...but the bottom line is it's the film that we'll be remembered for, so jog on cunt."
1. that bloke on youtube that got hit by a bus was properly cunted
2. one of those poor bastards running with the bulls at Pamplona is going to get cunted
3. Mike Catt was totally cunted by Jonah Lomu in the Rugby World Cup
4. if he pisses me off one more time he is going to get cunted
1. that bull proper gored him... gave him one hell of a cunting
2. a cunting is what will happen if you are hit by a bus
3. we are going to give the opposition rugby team a good cunting