Abbreviation of the word 'ridiculous' with the accent on the second syllable.
1. Usually denotes an event or occurrence that was very memorable and enjoyable.
2. Can sometimes be used to show aggrevation over something preposterous
Guy - Hey, I had a lot of fun last night at the clubs with you.
Girl - Yeah, last night was ridick!
Friend #1 - Yo, did you do the French homework?
Friend #2 - Um, no, who does she think she is giving us all that work. That teacher's ridick!
something that is extremely ridiculous
Adam is ridick.
Created in February 2005 in Apex
, a slang version of "ridiculous." Used to show 1. satisfaction, 2. surprise, 3. craze, 4. disappointment...etc.
1. That lap dance was ri-dick.
2. Oh my God! That's ri-dick!
3. Hold me back because I'm gonna go ri-dick on his ass.
4. This grade is fucking ri-dick.
A play off of the word ridiculous; A moment of complete shock as a result of another person's moment of complete douche-baggery.
Guy 1 "Dude did you see Alex take a shit on that guy's car?"
Guy 2 "Yeah man that was so Ri-dick"
new term for ridiculous.
'My teacher wanted me to wash her chalkboards after class because i wrote a note to a hot chick. That's so ridick
A person who is a completely over the top ridiculous dick head.
That dude was a total ridick!