A homogeneous mixture of two or more condiments found in the fridge. Any number of condiments may be used, such as ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, or soy sauce. Salad dressing may be added as well. Secret sauce is not at all secret, it's just never the same thing twice. It is usually made as a dipping sauce for fruggets
I was bored with the individual condiments, so I mixed them all together in a big bowl of secret sauce.
(noun) The act or practice of eating dog flesh. Generally considered taboo in most western countries, cynophagy is accepted in eastern and south-east Asia.
I went to a Korean place last night, and I ordered something that turned out to be dog. Cynophagy seems OK to me, it tasted great with rice and pepper sauce.
Someone who uses braille as their primary literacy medium.
A braillien can read in the dark.
From the simpsons. An atheist who converts to Christianity.
G.K. Chesterton is a notible hooraytheist, as is C.S. Lewist.
The leader of an autonomous Eastern Catholic church, usually a patriarch such as the Maronite patriarch of Antioch. Some churches are led by a major archbishop. Minipopes have a large degree of freedom to safeguard the traditions and theological emphases of their particular church, but they still recognize the authority of the bishop of Rome, who is the patriarch of the Latin church. Many minipopes, like the churches they head, have a counterpart in the Eastern Orthodox or Oriental Orthodox communions. A notable exception is the Maronite Patriarch, who, along with the whole Maronite church, never split with Rome. Some churches, like the Russian Catholic church, do not have a minipope, or even a hierarchy.
The Maronite minipope wrote an apostolic letter to the church.
The process of recovering from a colonoscopy.
My dad came home from his colonoscopy, and now he's in repooperation
In general, someone or something having the qualities of a genius and an ignoramus. Specifically, it may mean one of the following:
1) Someone who is very intelligent but who lacks tact and common sense. Someone who is book-smart but who has poor social skills.
2) An intellectual person who lacks the communication skills to articulate his or her knowledge in a sophisticated or even coherent manner.
3) Someone who sometimes seems very smart, and at other times very stupid.
4) A person with great intellectual potential who squanders his or her mental gift for the sake of popularity or convenience.
5) An intelligent person who uses his or her gift inappropriately. Someone who is smart, but not smart enough to stay out of trouble, or who uses his or her gift to get into trouble. For example, a dog who knows how to open doors or drawers to get at food, or knows how to root through a trash can without spilling it.
My dog knows enough to open the cupboard door, slide open the lid to the bread box, and open the bag of bread without knocking anything onto the floor, but he's not smart enough to stay out of trouble in the first place. He's such an genioramus!