Reply to a dispute of debt. Common gangsta mantra. Meant to express the non-negotiability of debt.
"The place burned down? Fuck you pay me. Lightning struck? Fuck you, pay me. Slow business? Fuck you, pay me." -Ray Liotta, Goodfellas
Profit from the sale of narcotics, prostitution, guns, or other illegal activities. Money that needs to be laundered.
Don't put your dirty money in the bank or else the IRS will get you like they got Capone.
1. A condom or other contraceptive
2. A gun, knife, or other weapon
3. A form of extortion whereupon the victim agrees to pay his 'protector' not to beat or otherwise harm him. Old school organized crime scam.
4. Clemency from authorities via political or other connections.
1. Before you bang that nasty ho you better have protection.
2. I ain't goin out after dark in this hood without protection.
3. Vinnie hit up the shopkeep for his protection money.
4. "Fuck you, man. I can sell this crack all I want. I got protection."
Glass tube with a bubble on the end and a carb hole, sold as a means to burn liquid incense, but actually used to smoke meth, crank, or ice.
Julio asked the smokeshop manager for an incense burner so he could buy a meth pipe without violating any laws.
The process of funneling money from the wealthy to the ghetto via drug sales to yuppie children.
Rich cokeheads put food on hungry kids' tables through the robin hood dope game.
Unwritten rule amongst drug dealers: Never spend more than 10 g's in one place. The reason being that an expenditure of over $10,000 in cash requires filling out an IRS form.
"I want to buy that mercedes, but then I'd have to break the 10 G limit."
The act of trying to get people to come into a nightclub, either via advertisement or word of mouth. To assemble a concert or club event.
We passed out flyers on 6th street to promote the new trance club.