1. n--the sulky, angry (but very impressive) dragon from Tolkein's tale, The Hobbit, whose secret weakness was a spot on his left breast unprotected by scales.
2. n, slang--someone who puts up a big front of power to conceal his/her balls.
3. v--to put up a big front of power to conceal one's balls
1. Smaug reared up to show his massive strength and power, but Bilbo pointed out the flaw in his armor.
2. Bush is a huge smaug; he's always trying to hide the fact that his brain is full of balls behind a bunch of pointless aggression.
3. Dude, quit smauging--it's ok that you don't always have the answer.
1. n-the soft parts of a man where sperm is produced
2. n-the soft parts of ourselves, that make us vulnerable or insecure
1. Don't kick someone in the balls, it's not nice.
2. Smaug tried desperately to conceal his balls--the soft spot on his left breast unprotected by his scales.
2, alt. To keep anyone from noticing that his knowledge set was full of balls, Mike was always blustering and boasting.