1. A female race horse, especially one who races stallions and beats them
2. A confident, strong, muscular, athletic woman
1. I'll pick a filly over a gelding any time.
2. The 100 meter women's Olympic final will be a Battle of the Fillies
A well-built, pleasantly masculine chick, muscular, strong and athletic
You saw Carmelita Jeter run the hundred? That chick is a studette!
balls, nuts, testicles, family jewels
"How are your maraccas?" he taunted his foe after flooring him with a humongous knee in the balls.
Strong and muscular.
That teacher, he be backed-up.
The counter for a single or double leg takedown in wrestling. Done right, it puts you in a dominant position on top of the opponent.
Yesterday I sprawled on that wimp, landed on top, turned him over and put him flat on his back for the pin.
1. A run-down, overcrowded, walled quarter of a city in Medieval or Nazi-occupied Europe where Jews were forced to live
2. A run-down, impoverished, predominantly black crime-ridden section of an American city where women and pussified
men from other parts of town are afraid to go
A. You ain't afraid to be runnin' in the ghetto?
B (in summer running duds with big muscles). You call this place a ghetto, homie? Ever heard of the Warsaw ghetto?