A great cure for forgetting your life sucks.
Another girl called me ugly. I'm gonna go to sleep for 14 hours tonight and try to have a good dream because my life sucks.
November 10, 2006
1. The 24th and last letter of the Greek alphabet.
2. The extreme or final part.
3.a. A negatively charged elementary particle that has a mass 3270 times the mass of an electron.
3.b. A very short-lived unstable meson with mass 1532 times the mass of an electron.
4. A luxury watchmaker based in Switzerland. Their watches have famously been worn by James Bond 007 since 1995.
5. A Hungarian rock band formed in 1962. As of this definition they have released 16 Hungarian studio albums encompassing different musical genres: folk rock, hard rock, space rock, progressive rock, and synthrock. They have released some English and German albums and singles over the years but these are hard to find. They have had the same lineup for over 30 years: Kóbor János, Molnár György, Benkő László, Mihály Tamás, and Debreczeni Ferenc. Their greatest album is probably 10000 Lépés released in 1969.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. - spoken by Jesus in Rev 22:13.
January 24, 2011
1. A comic strip by Charles M. Schulz.
2. The food, peanuts, elephants apparently like eating them. Planters is a popular brand.
3. A petty offense.
1. Jim:"I'm just reading one of the classic Peanuts comic strips in today's newspaper."
2. Elephant:"I don't know what it is about them but these are delicious."
3. Billy Bob:"This is ridiculous, I got sentenced to 5 years in prison for stealing a stick of gum, I'm in here for peanuts. While drug users and violent criminals sometimes don't spend a single day in jail."
January 17, 2006
A word abusive parents use to justify beating their children. What do you call it when an undisciplined person gives disciplinary beatings to others? Hypocrisy.
I'm sick of people beating other people in the name of discipline when they themselves are the ones who need a beating.
Chess is a game for 2 players, each of whom moves 16 pieces according to fixed rules across a checkerboard and tries to checkmate the opponent's king. It is the king of all games. It dates back well over 1000 years and is descended from the ancient Aryan game chaturanga (which is also the ancestor to shogi). It requires concentration, patience, and strategy.
For many centuries, there was no formal world chess championship, but there were nonetheless a select few who achieved fame for their ideas and successes over the chess board, and sometimes even for their writings.
The World Chess Championship was officially created in 1886 when Wilhelm Steinitz defeated Johannes Zukertort in a historic match and became the first champion, holding the title until 1894 when he lost to Emanuel Lasker.
With the exception of Bobby Fischer (1972-1975), the Soviet Union dominated chess during the Cold War. The current champion since 2007 is Viswanathan Anand of India.
Chess is everything: art, science and sport.
January 19, 2011
Fencing is the art or practice of attack and defense with the foil, épee, or sabre. All three of the weapons have their own distinct history, blade, guard, and target area. Fencing is an excellent outlet for stress and aggression in an artful form of expression. It involves a level of cunning similar to that of chess
. Much of the terminology is French and official tournaments are conducted in French.
Aldo Nadi, the winner of three gold medals and one silver medal in the 1920 Olympics
is one of the greatest fencing masters of all time.
November 29, 2010
In its simplest definition, tourism means the practice of traveling for recreation.
Unfortunately it has now become the act in which a rich, overweight, usually English speaking monolingual with a cell phone in one hand and a hamburger in the other, who has no regard for the customs of other cultures visits another country and desecrates their traditions and holy places just so they can have pictures of their fat self standing next to some famous world monument. When they visit other countries they don't actually experience them: they stay at a 5 star hotel, shop at a Walmart, and eat at a McDonalds.
These obese people usually carry around a "phrase book and dictionary" of whatever language is spoken in the country they are visiting and mispronounce two-thirds of all the words and have absolutely no manners. They will sometimes even claim to know a country's language and history better then an actual native. This is part of the Jews plan at destroying the nationalism of every country and imposing globalization.
There is an old-fashioned version of tourism and then there is a new age version of tourism. The new age one is for spoiled faggots.
January 24, 2011