1. A town in Belgium.
2. A battle which occured near the town above, where the French emperor Napoleon was defeated and sent into his final exile on the island of Saint Helena.
3. A song by ABBA. Which somehow connects a relationship to this battle which cost thousands of lives. Hm.
1. Napoleon looked like he was making a comeback during the 100 Days... but then came Wellington, who helped defeat the mini emperor at Waterloo.
2. Waterloo, I was defeated you won the war...
1)Pine Tunnel is usually called Pinecone turf. This is the turf or tunnel of the pinecone kids( see pinecone kid ). The pineconekids collects pinecones and stores it in a handy place.
It is said that there are over 20000 pinecones collected.
2) A historical tunne lwhen the great struggle for pinecones were isolated and located.
Man: Holy Shit.. those kids have a lot of pinecones