oen of the dance moves in the super fun dance song cha cha slide (that i don't know how to do)
**dancing to the cha cha slide**
"do the charlie brown"
*everyone stands around akwardly*
Love no matter what, under all circumstances.
How Vinnie said he wanted to love me..
combines the words "Utah" and "Retard"
Someone from Utah.
These utards don't even serve catsup, they only have fry sauce.
One of rocks greatest bands. They brought a fresh new sound and look to the 80's rock mainstream that was, at that time, dominated by hair bands and men that dressed like they were women. Guns N' Roses were known as "one of rocks most dangerous bands" and they lived there life on the edge. They were a great band that, sadly, couldn't make it last by letting ego's and creative differences tear them apart.
Slash: an awesome guitar player, one of the best.
Axl Rose: he might have been volitile but he said what he felt and told people what what he wanted them to hear. (lead singer)
Duff McKagan: a great bass player, a multi-instrumentalist.
Steven Adler: first drummer
Matt Sorum: Second drummer, took over the position after Steven was kicked out due to his problems with drugs.
Izzy Stradlin: rhythm guitarist (quit the band, later replaced by Gilby Clark)
Dizzy Reed: keyboards (not a member of the original lineup, joined the band on their third album)
Slang form of the word ridiculous. Used to describes things one doesn't like, or thinks unfair.
"That test was so redonk, she didn't teach us half of that."
1. Something to do when your bored
2. A Scapegoat for the violence in America. When ironically American game developers are the companies who create such games.
3. Something people like to claim makes others dumb and fat. It takes intelligence to play video games. My only understanding of why someone would claim it makes someone stupid, is because they don't understand video games. A.K.A Can't Get Past the 1st Level
1. This car ride is taking forever, I think I'll play a video game.
2. Video games are the main cause of violence in America. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris played Doom before they shot up their classmates, so the game made them do that. (Not that the constant daily harrassment and violence towards them had anything to do with it, or the school slacking off about it)
Violent videogames are mainly created by American game developers. We can't blame Japanese companies like Sega or Nintendo, because for the most part they refuse to associate themselves with any of the gaming companies who produce these violent games. At least when Japan wants to be violent in their games, it has style.
3. People who claim gamers are fat and stupid. Mainly those who do not excell at gaming, so rather taking the time and effort to gain skill at the art of gaming, they simply put gamers down.
Frankly my view is if you sit and watch TV all day, vs gaming all day, at least when you game you're interacting and thinking. If you're just watching TV. It's like if you say I got through a hard level yesterday, at least that's an accomplishment. What do you accomplish from sitting on your ass watching TV, Cartman?
Lead guitarist of Led Zeppelin. Also a collecter of Alister Crowley memorbilia and rumoured Satanist. Jimmy Page was also really hot.
"Dude,I heard Zep sold their souls to the devil for all their success"