6. Man up can also mean for an individual to be (not "act") mature, to grow up, quit being childish, to change their ways and turn around (do a 180) and to go the correct way from now on, etc...
7. Close to that: man up can also mean for someone to stop being self-centered and to look at what they are doing, or how they are acting - for them to change viewpoints, and perspective on the situation(s) and move forward in the correct direction in their life, and/or in others lives.
8. Man up can also mean for one to be a leader, to step up to the plate when no one else will, to give it your best shot, to TRY!
6. Finally at age 38 I realized that I wasn't helping out anyone else but myself when I did those things, so I (did man up) grew up & repented of my ways (did a 180 degree turn
from where I was at before, to go the other way now). It took some doing, and I am still working on it, but at least my family & friends know where I stand
7. Yanno, I wasn't sure where I was headed, because I really had no goals
in my life; but since I met her - I (did man up) am on the right path
8. When no one else would do their duty to step out
onto the Battlefield, a scrawny
Private (did man up), took notice, stood up, and started working his way
through the enemy lines. His initiative
brought on a great victory that day, and now he is a Hero to many.
1. "If" is the BIGGEST "little" word in the English language. It can stop a contract from going through. It can stop a marriage. It can stop love. It can intervene in life and change it dramatically. If can do many things. It is able to change an entire book of words. (If this story had been true, wouldn't it really be sad then?") If can change you point of view, perspective, and interest in one, or many things (persons, etc...) all at once, or over a long period of time.
1. Todd said that"If is the biggest little word in the world." He was right...
"If I would have known then what I do now; I NEVER would have done that."
Then the Judge said: "If you proceed as planned, you WILL go to jail
young man! Do you understand this?"
"If I had a dollar for every time she cheated
on me, I'd be RICH!"
" - Meaning that things are close to a true balance, but that it could go either way depending on what happens.