1. A role-playing game utilizing paper, pencils (or pens), multi-faceted plastic objects (see: dice, die) and books (see: literacy). Played, despite stereotypes, by members of virtually all demographics (see: big words). Players and game alike are vilified by those with small minds and, generally, smaller vocabularies.
2. An enjoyable hobby, but a sure way to get NO ass at a party. Alas.
Remember, when you and a halfling are running away from a hungry dragon, you don;t have to outrun the dragon....just the halfling.
October 01, 2003
While it is almost impossible to decipher one true and absolute meaning for Blarg, there is a basic understanding of it's fundamental implementations:
1) An utterance of complete bafflement (as noted many times the author of such bafflement may remain speechless with only the word "blarg" comprehensive for some amount of time)
see also: confuzlement
2) A vocalization of complete disgust. A short pantomime of a vomiting sound. In this case you might want to draw the "blarg" out more to sound like a more authentic vomiting sound.
3) A short sigh expressing sadness and frustration in the same instant.
A] What's that you say? Kathy Bates fully nude, awesome!
November 30, 2003