British Term :-
The act of a woman sitting on her subserviants face for the majority of the day.
Also known as throning
Man shes into kinky shit she likes S&M and queening
kiddie fidler who doesn't own a violin and isn't a child
that was nice of gary to babysit at such short notice
September 27, 2003
80's milk snatching nazi
'A little local difficulty' the title of the chapter in her autobiography concerning the poll tax.
Short for DOMINANT/submissive. Used mainly in personal ads
SWF seeking D/s experience.
1. A role-playing game utilizing paper, pencils (or pens), multi-faceted plastic objects (see: dice, die) and books (see: literacy). Played, despite stereotypes, by members of virtually all demographics (see: big words). Players and game alike are vilified by those with small minds and, generally, smaller vocabularies.
2. An enjoyable hobby, but a sure way to get NO ass at a party. Alas.
Remember, when you and a halfling are running away from a hungry dragon, you don;t have to outrun the dragon....just the halfling.
October 01, 2003
Someone on IRC without a clue using destructive and malicous scripts.
Op: Hey, how are you.
Script-kiddy: i'm gonna take over your chan with my warbot.
Script-kiddy has been banned from #channel by Op.
Script-kiddy has been kicked from #channel by Op.
December 14, 2003
While it is almost impossible to decipher one true and absolute meaning for Blarg, there is a basic understanding of it's fundamental implementations:
1) An utterance of complete bafflement (as noted many times the author of such bafflement may remain speechless with only the word "blarg" comprehensive for some amount of time)
2) A vocalization of complete disgust. A short pantomime of a vomiting sound. In this case you might want to draw the "blarg" out more to sound like a more authentic vomiting sound.
3) A short sigh expressing sadness and frustration in the same instant.
A] What's that you say? Kathy Bates fully nude, awesome!
November 30, 2003
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.