Top definition
Woowy is that big lump you get when you get punched in the face, and its gonna be there for awhile. Especially when u get an uppercut on the cheek, or a hook above the eye. Yeh that bigass lump that makes you look uglier is what we call a woowy.
Damn! Frank gave that punk a fukkin woowy.
Aww shyt! Imma get a woowy from that hit.
by CrazYj September 22, 2005
Get the mug
Get a woowy mug for your cousin Julia.