Is a beautiful woman who can be mean at sometime and nice don't try her because she will come back for all of y'all and one of a kind and if she like u then u must be special and she will never give up and love the ones who love her
Valencia is a woman who. Can be a devia
by Daylencia March 15, 2017
Get the valencia mug.
very curvy, beautiful girl. she has a tendency to be really insecure, but is very silly and a playful person to be around. most gorgeous eyes you could forever get lost in. her desire is to make everyone else happy before she does herself. doesn't party a lot but when she does, watch out ! she will be the life of it. great girl to have long conversations with or to be with in times of need. is crazy in bed, likes it rough, almost up for anything. can be mostly exotic and mysterious. has a huge butt and even bigger personality to match. cant find any other girl like her.
by Anntonio_suavee February 18, 2013
Get the valencia mug.
An extremely white town near Los Angeles where there is absolutely no crime and good weather. Rich as hell and hot babes. Most of the kids go to college of the canyons for like 7 years because their parents support them.

The best place to find good weed...period.
Dude, let's go down to valencia and bum some weed off the rich kids.
by valencia2005 October 13, 2005
Get the valencia mug.
Mostly white town outside out Los Angeles, full of huge expensive houses that all look the same. Most of the (young) wives have had some variation of plastic surgery to look good for their successful (older) husbands. Anyone over the age of 12 has at one point done drugs in an attempt to kill the mind numbing boredom and monotony. If anyone is perceived as even remotely unique they are immediately alienated by their peer group, because of the innate conformist nature. 75% of the population is on a prescribed medication, and the other 25% is either suicidal or fascist.

" Who wants to go do shrooms in the wash?"
" Definitely. I'll bring the oxycotin."
by lira October 30, 2007
Get the valencia mug.
BEST FRIEND MATERIAL. Val is smart and classy as hell, hilarious, inside n’ out beautiful, super cuddle-able, and a ride-or-die adventure buddy. She takes absolutely no shit from any goon and speaks the truth against all the bullshit all the time. She’ll always back you up and will be there for you in times of madness or sadness. Her style is rad, her laugh is contagious, and if your lucky enough to call her one of your best friends, well then you’ve got it pretty damn good.
Person 1: Damn, It's already been almost a year since you said goodbye to Valencia? Sad.

Me: Yes. But it’s okay, ‘cause I know our paths will cross again before too long. Des âmes sœurs ne s’oublient pas facilement, et elle sait qu’elle fera toujours parti de sama waa keur; she’s welcome chez moi no matter where, no matter when.
by vqlrocks May 11, 2016
Get the Valencia mug.
Very beautiful girl. Was born to be brave with no fear. Has a tendency to do what she wants, whenever she wants. Very shy when it comes to people she really cares about. Open hearted. Wants everyone to be happy. Puts everyone else happiness before here's. Is very loved by everyone. Has lots of haters but doesn't let that effect her accomplishments. Is a very bright, intelligent, smart, independent girl. Her success is most important to her and nothing can change that no matter. Will grow up to occumplish many things in life. Is a very energetic person. Always happy and loud no matter what. Always takes charge and is always taking over in anything she puts her mind too. Very confidant, some my say concedited but not at all. Very outstanding girl. Perfect body, perfect face and has a tendency to have a really big ass.
Damn I need to fine me a Valencia
by The trusts April 21, 2016
Get the Valencia mug.
An alternative rock band that hails from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The band consists of Shane Henderson, JD Perry, George Ciukurescu, Brendan Walter, and Max Soria. They released This Could Be A Possibility in 2005 under I Surrender Records. In 2008, We All Need A Reason to Believe, their second full length, was released under Columbia Records. They are an awesome band that are a bit too underrated.
Valencia is rad!
by ckwasalreadytaken June 27, 2009
Get the Valencia mug.