Top definition
Shaeed is a funny indian fella who is really cool. The only exceptuon is that is lies like a lot and he is the weird type to take ther lfe. He cries over girls and is very annoying at times. His prick is small and if he told you he fucked his girl thats a lie. If you have a shaeed in your life 1% will love him and the other 99% will kill him.
by Your girl friend124567 February 21, 2018
Get the mug
Get a shaeed mug for your grandma Zora.