Top definition
when creamer poured or shaken into a cup of coffee fails to dissolve properly after stirring well and just floats around in the coffee in little unabsorbed blobs or globs making the beverage somewhat unappealing to consume.
That peppermint mocha creamer may be out of date because it conglobulated in my coffee this morning.
by BoeZoe May 28, 2010
Get the mug
Get a conglobulate mug for your mother-in-law Nathalie.