Top definition

Verb. To ruin the end of a book or movie unnecessarily.

Named for Mathew Warsocki, the famous actor from Welcoming Kansas and The Destruction of Redcloud, who does this whenever he is interviewed.
Kid 1: ...Have you read Harry Potter?
Kid 2: Yeah, Dumbledore DIED.
Kid 1: Nooooo! Way to Warsocki it, you jerk!
by Gifford5th April 08, 2011
Get the mug
Get a Warsocki mug for your daughter Jovana.