Top definition
Term coined by Gary Larson that is most commonly used to describe the arrangement of spikes at the tip of a stegosaur's tail. can be used to describe any such spike arrangement.
Paleolithic teacher: "This end is called the 'Thagomizer'...after the late Thag Simmons."
by MEGslayer October 24, 2009
Get the merch
Get the Thagomizer neck gaiter and mug.