Top definition
A term used for magical mushrooms, also known as shrooms
yo dude you got them gold caps?
yeah man i do and i tripped hella balls
by nebraskan stoner April 03, 2008
Get the mug
Get a Gold Caps mug for your Uncle Manley.
Jul 12 Word of the Day
The horrible moment when you realise that you have accidentally done something very slightly wrong which has very bad (usually embarassing) implications for you. This is typically the moment of realisation that you just sent a dirty text message to a close member of family, typically your mother, rather than the intended recipient.
Message: "i'm free this afternoon so come over and fuck me senseless, my parents will be out all day"
Recipient: Mum
Message Sent
- Onosecond occurs here -
by Jimmed September 26, 2006
Get the mug
Get a onosecond mug for your sister-in-law Sarah.
Also known as a Level-5 cap, it is a spray nozzle used on spraypaint by grafitti artists. It has a large spray diameter, and is preffered for fill-ins and bombing.
Yo pass me the gold cap, this stock isn't spitting enough.
by ERA ONE November 30, 2006
Get the merch
Get the gold cap neck gaiter and mug.