Top definition
About the same as :D, only that G: is more commonly used to express excitement etc. Can oftenly be replaced with yay.

It's supposed to look like an huge smile where the tongue shows.
by z0mbiezz May 03, 2011
Get the mug
Get a G: mug for your dad José.